"What's in it for me? Why IAAP is Perfect for You" Webinar
If you are curious about membership in IAAP but haven't decided if IAAP is right for you, please check out our free informational webinar, "What’s In It For Me? Why IAAP is Perfect for You." You will discover what's in it for you and how IAAP can help you become a career-minded administrative professional.
Advance your administrative career
For over 60 years, the International Association of Administrative Professionals has been helping office professionals reach their career goals through education, community building and leadership development. Our certification programs are recognized as the industry standard of proficiency. Our educational programs, including OPTIONS Training, help admins advance their careers without putting their life on hold. With three annual conferences a year, members have numerous opportunities to learn and grow, not just at their job but in their life. We produce three different publications that go out to our members, which impart cutting-edge information about today's office.
If you've been searching for a community to help you thrive in today's office culture, you've come to the right place. Come join us as we create a better workplace, one admin at a time.
Benefits of IAAP membership
- Member discount on purchases through IAAP on education and professional development resource materials
- Discounts on registration of any IAAP sponsored international level training workshops, seminars, conferences and conventions
- Discounts on registration for the Certified Administrative Professional exams
- Subscription to: OfficePro magazine; OfficePro Express, an e-newsletter full of research, trends and technology information; IAAP Connections, the association’s monthly e-newsletter
- Full access to the IAAP Web Community, an online social network for IAAP members
- The local Las Colinas chapter holds training and networking events and has opportunities for leadership
Types of membership
Professional: A currently employed (or within the last two years) administrative professional, or a holder of the CAP and/or the CAP-OM rating, or an employed teacher of business education.
Student: A student in business education; maximum 4 years in Student classification.
Associate: An individual, firm, or educational institution that sustains the objectives of IAAP. For business provide name and address of contact person.
Two ways to join the Las Colinas chapter
- Join Online Now! - Complete the entire process online (requires credit card payment).
- Download a printable membership application - Print and complete this application. Add the Chapter and Division numbers and dues as shown in the chart below. Mail your application with payment to: IAAP, PO Box 20404, Kansas City MO 64195-0404
|City, State/Province: Irving, TX
Division Name: Texas-Louisiana Division, #559000
Chapter Name: Las Colinas, # 559295
Chapter President: Shirl Jackson, CAP
email: Las Colinas Chapter President
New Professional members also pay a one-time processing fee of $15 U.S. that is not shown in the annual dues above
The Las Colinas chapter offers a Membership Enrollment Payment Plan
Now it's even easier to become a member of IAAP! If you would like to divide your membership fee into two or three payments, now you can!
For more information on becoming a member, please contact our Membership Chair, Rita Backus CAP FMA.